Thursday, February 16, 2017

Modern Day Miracle

                    God may not be parting the Red Sea but He is definitely doing modern day miracles.

                    The day was September 9, 2015, it was a 90 degree 100% humidity type of day. No air condition to speak of. Sweat pouring down/out of places that you didn't even know could sweat,
                    On this day Me and my son went to Wal-mart to grab a few items. As we raced through Wal-Mart I felt fine no idea that there was anything wrong. As we walked out of Wal-Mart my world went black for a moment. I remember vaguely talking to two gentlemen as I lay outside of Wal-Mart, to the paramedic in the ambulance, and then vaguely to the ER doctor before my world went dark for approximately 48 hours.
                    When I woke up I did not realize how serious what happened was until the doctor came in and said "We are surprised you are awake" which was shocking to hear. He then told me I was in multiple system failure (heart, kidney, and respiratory).
                    I knew immediately that God had performed a miracle by allowing me to wake up that day. I felt revived and alive and my life would never be the same. I have such peace since this time. I am proof as many others are of God's miracles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment