Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey all would like to apologize for my lack of posts. Today however, I guest posted at a friends blog in which you can visit with the link below. I will be putting a new blog on every tuesdays and saturdays. I wish you all a good day and blessings.

www.thelazychristian.com
What a beautiful post. Unity It's so neat to get to know you better through your words here after seeing your photos and comments on FB. Thanks for your vulnerability and for the reminder to trust in Him for everything today. Blessings....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Unity,

    I've missed reading your post. :)

    Just stopping by...

    http://www.jenniferdougan.com/2011/10/calls-in-dark.html

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming back just needed a little R & R and to regroup myself and spend some time with the Lord. So it will be coming. Than you and God bless you Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete