Monday, July 25, 2011

She Speaks 2011


The end of She Speaks....So sad to see. I was asked to sum up what I had experienced into one sentence and I could only say wow at first. But ultimately I said God has given me an even closer and more joyful relationship with Him. More than I could ever imagine. I am ready to be the clay for him and let Him mold me into what he wants ...me to be, to glorify Him. I have been poured into and filled to the brim with God's wonderfulness. I was on the verge of giving up but so glad I did not. The Lord has a plan for me and I just need to relax and let Him do his work through me. I would like to say thank you for all the prayers, they were fulfilled over and beyond what was being asked as God always does. I want to thank all the women who made me fill like I had a whole new group of friends and sisters. I am just in awe of the while experience and I am ready for more. So I have a year to have God work on me and prepare me to be a walking, speaking, writing testimony for His kingdom.
...And they will be called righteous trees, planted by the Lord, to glorify Him. Isaiah 61:3 (CSB)
    (this is what I want to be called)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for logging in on my meme, Unity! Wasn't it a time of glory to God? Praise him! What a great event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed hearing what God is doing in your life! It was a fabulous conference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kelly you are welcome and yes it was a wonderful time of glory to God. @Sonya Thanks for reading my blog and yes it was an awesome conference.

    ReplyDelete