Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GRACE GRACE GRACE



John 1:16

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

This verse says so much in such a short amount of words. The Lord has given us blessing after blessing through His grace. But imagine the blessings that we will receive when we extend grace to each other. I recently had to extend grace to someone that just rubs me the wrong way on a daily basis and when I returned from the She Speaks conference all that I could hear was the words "grace grace grace" when confronted yet again by this person's undesireable attitude. As a result the Lord just amazed me through out the rest of my day with the blessings that I received. So, in closing remember God has extended us grace throught Jesus Christ, so pass that grace on and extended to others in your life. After all we are all human and fall short of the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment