Thursday, July 21, 2011

The following piece came from accepting the Lord's forgiveness for my sin of abortion and the healing that he gave me through a group called The Peace Group. Which focuses on women who had had abortions. Allowing us to put a name to our children that were not to be because of our choice of abortion. This outs me in mind of Galations 5:1 "It is for freedom that Christ has st us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."



A Life Celebrated

Today I celebrate life and the beauty

That could have been.

A life cut short by her mother’s sin.

God above looked down on us both in love.

Knowing us both before we were ever formed.

Giving us His grace and mercy to help

us through this storm.

Though your life was cut short and never

to be on this earth.

God gave you a plan and a purpose.

Through the shame, guilt and grief,

God has shown me your true beauty.

Allowing me to live forgiven and set free. 





                                                                           










No comments:

Post a Comment